Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ice Cream Buffet

Yo! And yes on Monday, YQ,YC& Me went Velocity@Novena to eat Ice Cream Buffet. And I realised their ice cream are from New Zealand! There's one time I bought New Zealand Ice Cream and it cost $4. +++ and it's a super small cup! So I guess it will be worth it to eat somany flavours since they did not scam us. (I did eat b4 ice cream that is just taste like crush ice!) I want to upload photos but I think I'llwait till YQ send me the pics then I post them tgt :)

Anw, I finished reading The Pact ytd. And Val was right, it is one of the best book! I love the process where they change from NOW to THEN .....
As compared to Vanishing Act, (whr the jail part is super boring) The Pact is better (: And, I read halfway Nineteen Minutes! Becus the sch library dued b4 I finish them. BOOOOOOO! Okay, and I bought My BestFriend's Girl. Haven started yet becos I want to read NineteenMinutes first ):


Audition has became part of my hols schedule but Bro insist of bringing his lappy to sch! Dang! And to kill my extreme boredom,the best is to go out (window shopping yeah?)

Has been catching Rolling Love although I dun find it nice in the first epi. Becos my friend was watching, he find it nice! (Like I thot he will nvr ever watch taiwan idol show? I was really really surprise cus he's the english type) So I had decided to continue watching. It's normal, not as good as fated to love :) Want to watch D-Gray man but I dun have the feel to watch anime now. I dunno why. I didnt watch my NARUTO too! Cus due to O lvls, I forgot which epi I stopped at and I drag and drag and drag. But I still read the naruto manga. Most importantly, I CANT FIND MY SPIRAL LAST BOOK! I think they nvr sell alrdy! Omg, I think Juliet will confirm scold me ! Anyone, please help me find my SPIRAL last volume. I've tried everywhr, comic connections, popular... oh gosh x(

Yes most probably will go out later with table tennis girls (: Should be buying MrLim's wedding gifts bah. Yay, attending his wedding this sat at somewhere near vivo :D

I will Upload photos as soon as possible oh. x)
Bye!