Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

[Edit]

Ohhhh, I'm finally 16 !! :D

Going out to KBOX later~

And of cus thankyou all of you all for the wishes :]

First of all is Val, Juliet and Jessie who called me at 12am last night :D
(Jul&Jess sang for me bday song! LOL)

Then all the sms-es come in..

Stella, Sylvia,YouMing, LiuTing,Weishoon, YingXian, LingMin,Jansen,Nicolette,YanCi, Deon(who claimed that he did sms me at 12am), Fattah, Joleen!!, RongBin, JingWen, Maisarah, Bang (i dunno who), SITING(sms me at 11.59am today)! (Is that all? Think so..)

Thankyou! Will update more later :]

Seeya!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm back from the KBOX! :]
It's simply too wonderful, I'm so addicted to singing ya? Oh and I can really sing zhao xia + cannot sing high tune. IDUNNOWHY ))): But yeah we had plenty of fun there x] Thankyou loads my lovers! (YQ,YC,YM) Omg, I just realised all our names are "Y" !!
And they gave me presents too! <3 Thankyou thankyou =3

Came back home around 7+pm and Mum ordered Rite-Pizza. Yes, my favourite! Ate 4 slices!! -.- diet strategy failed. But well, I have a nice cake too! :)

Overall it was a nice birthday :D