Sunday, December 21, 2008

Zoo Trip :D

Hello people!

Yesterday went zoo with Youming CherngJye Teckli ChengBoon. I was late,SORRY. Okay the queue for purchasing tickets looked very long and we separate our lanes. But in the end Ym's lane was the fastest! :D

Went in to the ZOO! Anw, the trip was fun! Cus there'smany lameness going on (with me marhx)and the longtime no see animals :D I remember the last time i went zoo is like when i'm 4yrs old? (can't really rmber) So, i think there're many changes to the zoo yah .... let the pictures talk bah.

The only thing i can say is that, all the animals are under serious depression. Really, you can see from their eyes.. (sadness/emo) Esp, Lions, orang utans..really ):

I'll slowly upload the photos!:)

OH! A bat pee-ed on ChengBoon's head! LOLROFLMAO :X Ps, but there's something embarrassing about me and Teckli, (the butterfly incident) LOL Most importantly, Ym actually grabbed a butterfly's wings O.O (I dun even dare to look at it!)

****Can I upload the photos slightly later? :)