Saturday, December 27, 2008

Connected

Hey! Today I'm suppose to go Malaysia to shop! But due to some reasons, the trip was cancelled. ): So stayed at home whole day to advertise my blogshop, http://x-candydreams.blogspot.com/ !

Just finish watching the movie Connected - acted by Louis Koo <333 He's acting was awesome, and of cus, he's handsome!Lol. This movie is great! I just loved the thriller & exciting part :D Ppl who haven watch it, GO WATCH! Hahaha.. although I dun really like the acting of Da S -.-

Anyway, yesterday went cineleisure with Yq! Wooo, chatted alot and went to watch Bedtime stories. Well, to me it's not really nice cus their jokes aint funny except for the "bigmouse" part. I think Ip Man is nicer :] (action movie just rox) Then went orchard-cineleisure, wisma. Okay, Yq has not done her homework yet!! ROAR.

Should be blading tmr. Haha,bye! :)