Friday, December 19, 2008

Exercise

A Tiring Day


Hello! I'm having a very terrible leg-ache now. Went Tampines swimming complex with Val and swam for abt 1-2 hrs. Then headed to xiaobei to grab some fried mushroom :]

Met Huihui at Tampines Mrt and she came my hse for lunch. After which, we took bus and met DarrenSim at the bus stop and walked to ECP. (Thankyou for your belated wishes, Huihui&Darren)

Went mac while waiting, Darren had lunch at mac. Then saw Huihui's OBS friends. I feel so awkward there being a non-obs member xD Then Huihui and I went to rent skates. I'm really a beginner, I can't blade! So grabbed Huihui's hands like "..." then slowly she pushed me away and forced me to skate on my own ): [She's scary!] But because of that, I managed to skate really slowly.. slowly .. which took quite a long time. Went home after skating while Huihui stayed behind with her friends :]

So overall, today is quite a day. A tiring one. Tommorrow I'm going zoo with table tennis people. (That's even more tiring!) But well, since I get to have a free ticket, why waste it?

Okay, byebye :D