Friday, December 26, 2008

Zoo Photos

Zoo Photos!! :D
Polar Bear! <3> Rhino!

As fast as cheetah :D

Zebra ( I saw a lady wearing zebra stripes dress LOL)

Big Bird!

The Lion King. ( One pride can only have one male lion , selfish eh? :X )


It's PEEING! (Look closely!)

Tall O.O

Tilt your head :D

Tilt again! :D

Puma. (sorry for the blurness)

Leopard? Or Jaguar?

Fierce! The glass window was full of scratches.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!!

Bat! (The culprit that pee-ed on ChengBoon's head *LAUGHS*)

....
Blue bird.

Mousedeer, there's a story behind it.

Pony :D


Cheese!
Candid.
Nice view :]
Penguins! :D
Snap snap snap /


Elephant! (It walked past us lah, super close. And I'm scared too so didnt take alot.)

Toilet shot.

DRAGONS ~

Thousands year-old turtle.

Teddy Bear :]
Huge monkey! ( I was quite afraid becus I'm very near it! Altho there's a glass wall..)
Group shot! (2nd attempt and I did it! *claps*)

First attempt. (everyone's not prepared!)

Kawaii monkeh! [poor thing, it got lost ....

.... and many tourists crowded over it to take photos )))): ]

Black black :X
Reminds me of SunWukong. LOL
Hi Kangaroooooooooooooo~

P.P (Proud Peacock!)

Close distance :D
Pose pose!
Sssssssss..........


Mr. Hippo :)

Mr. Murderer!!!! :X

(Picture)


Cute but smelly otters.



LIAR! They're suppose to me fake!!!

That's all abt it. Muahahaha BYE :)