Friday, December 12, 2008

Bored :]

Helloo :]
I'm super bored at home these few days. Everyone's out there working while I'm rotting at home doing nothing. This is really bad lol. Anw, the class BBQ is fine since many turn up and well we had quite a little fine by having some little jokes here and there. I like the submarine one :]

Okay, I admit I've been playing audition for the whole day, ytd and the day b4 ytd. Cus it's really super boring. But today bro took away his laptop again ): So gotta just sit on the sofa and watch tv. Maybe I should go out? :D

Btw, I'm going back Malaysia this Sunday. (Oh, my beloved humcha :D) It's tea rice btw. I've not gone back since like O's started? or maybe around July is my last visit.

Anyone has any dvd or videos for me to watch? I'm dying~!

BYE :]