Monday, December 22, 2008

Outing with some guy

Heyo, anw I've been staying at home andchiong my Goong dvd that sis had borrowed from Liting! :)

So, has been neglecting my audi ): Sorry~ Anw, I think pc bunk is not $4/hr alrdy. I played almost like 50mins and it costs only $1.80 ? Idunno is it today got special offer not. And, Benny (my audi fren) said that he saw me in bunk today! Aww.. missed the chance to see him.Haha, bunk too crowded lah. xD

Catched Ip man with them. It was a super nice movie I swear, at first was rather relunctant to watch this. But after watching it, thankgod I didnt stand firm on my decision :D SO later on, went to the carpark, inhaled a very very large amount of smoke ): Cus his fren actually went car park to smoke. Dammit -.-

Went home after that :)

Shall stay at home tmr to continue chionging my Goong :D

BYE! (I'll upload zoo photos asap!)


* THANKYOU Valerie,Nicolette & Siting for the presents! <3>