Monday, December 08, 2008

Stay Cool!

Hi guys&gal (:
I'm feeling much more better. On sat, I went to attend MrLim's wedding.It's my first time attending a wedding held in church. Great experience, they sing alot and it'll make you tear ;( Haha, but MrLim & Mrs Lim looked handsome&pretty. I haven get the photos from yanci and yingqi so shall upload next time.

Oh, and I re-watch DN Angel (which is an anime like 100yrs ago) and to me, it's still the best anime (excluding Naruto). Alright maybe is becus the guyss are HOT. Omg, I think I fell in love with them ;) DARK! Ahhhhhh x)Shy liao. *blush* And I love their opening theme song (my current blog song) :D

Yesterday, went Bedok SengSiong with Juliet and Hanxiang to buy the BBQ stuff. Then went back to home to put things and went Katong Shopping Centre to eat. Then went Ubi to but satay. But, that place is really secluded (sp?) need at least 4 ppl go, if not it'll be dangerous.

Oh and last night I played BeatUp and I realise it's nice! Cus at first I couldn't coordinate my fingers and brain. So now, after several practices, I finally can play level 3 BU song! (+ alot miss lah) And you got to catch the tempo and rythm yah? :D

Anyway, it's raining now and I have 4R2 BBQ later ): Hopefully the rain would stop by then :)

Bye! :D