Thursday, January 01, 2009

New year

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
Byebye 2008.
Many things happened in that year.


Anw, I had a sudden trip to Malaysia yesterday. Sis woke me up at 8+ am and told me "Ah mei ah, ah mei.. wake up ler. Mummy bringing you to Malaysia..." And becus of that, I was awaken from a scary dream. The dream was about me getting back my O lvl results. (I didnt get to see my results !) So went in to Malaysia with only Mum&Dad as both my siblings needed to attend school.(Muahahaha)

Reached grandma's hse around 10+am, ate hum cha (my fav!) then went to play with the newly adopted puppy, name Lucky. It's a chiwawa. Cute eh :D It doesnt bite or bark or anything. And I heard from them that this dog don't eat plain rice.. it must go with some dishes O.O I dunno anything about dooooogs.

Then we left grandma's hse and went Sumatra in Johor to shop. It's a nice place to shop and it's quite cheap (for us lah) . So I bought quite alot of things. xD After that, we went to meet my cousins and had lunch. Left at about 5.30pm and reached home around 7pm. Was able to catch my bu liang xiao hua! :D

Went bunk with Sylvia on tues. Nice nice :]
It's $2.50 per hr alrdy.
No longer $4/hr (KILLER)

Played Audition the whole night ytd cus bro went MarinaBay to countdown with his frens :3
So I countdown with my audi pals :)
Do shop around my blogshop!
Thankyouloads.
http://x-candydreams.blogspot.com
New earrings instocks! :]