Thursday, January 22, 2009

4R2 Class Chalet 09

It's 1:05AM now.

Surprisingly, I'm still awake now because my nickname is called"EarlyBird". I usually sleep at around 10pm-11pm and wake up not later than 9.30am.

However for today (and maybe yesterday), I can still blog now because I'm such a nice and sweet sister :] My elder sister and brother are rushing their projects and did not have much sleep for the past few days. Afraid that my sister might be bored, I stayed up with her (although doing my own stuff). At least I would chat with her once in awhile.

The truth is that I'm not sleepy at all because I drank a cup of coffee at YaKun's Toast just now, around 6pm. That's also the cause of me getting 2 ulcers in my throat. It hurts, I could not swallow my saliva normally because it's painfulwhen I do that. How sad.

Anyway, finally my dear YingQi uploaded the chalet photos (because I kept pestering her) and I can post them on my blog!

Have fun viewing the photos :]






























The End.

Goodbye!