Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sec1 Orientation

{Edit}[Edit]

Hey ppl! I'm back from the sec1 orientation camp! (Did I mention? :X)
Anw, this time went to help as an alumni xD Ooooh, grew up. So the camp is held at somewhere in Changi campsite. Where we were able to see many planes landing + the extra loud engine sound. (Esp at night.)

So, I was put in charge of class 1R3. Yeah, my class. But well, this class wasn't a little enthu at all. Was rather sad that the classes I've taken charge of everytime were those quiet quiet ones. Haha. ANW, the mass dance this year was cooooooooool ! I mean it's not all those type of professional dance steps or those that needs to move your body a lot. I think it is likely because of the song and Ridwan&Hassan dancing that makes me feel that this mass dance was cool (>^^)>

Definitely, there will always be problems&problems&problems&problems. Minlin, Ridwan & Kymberly are great leaders, keep it up! :]

Ooooh, and I managed to mixed with the current sec4s SL leaders through listening to their super lame and funny jokes/incident. Oh btw, the campfire wasn't that great. Perhaps the sec1s were not high enough >< (But I did have fun!) Later on, the sec1s went back to their bunks/tents to sleep and that's when the best part of the camp was at! Huihui ordered mac delivery & we had a story-telling session while eating. Story-tellers --> Justindran (sp?) & Eric (who kept telling ghost stories). Listeners --> Me, Nico, Yc, Darrensim. While Justindran was about to say a joke to cool us down, there were some commotions among the sec1s, some saying they needed toilets; some says they wanted to bathe etc. So those SL leaders (which includes me) who haven't sleep went to chase them back to their respective places and forced them to sleep. I didn't get to sleep whole night but just a slight nap. The wind was super strong and freezing cold. And we watched a little part of the Madagascar 2. Haha.

The initiative walk was fun because we had activities like soccer, chit-chatting and gossiping. xD But I think the sec1s find that walk very boring.

Had lunch at Long John Silver with the SCs. Perhaps that was my last time having lunch with them ): Was really fun! Hope to meet them again! Took bus 31 with Eric, Liangdeng & Liangrong :]

HSH!<3

The other 3 facilitators of class 1R3 :] Maisarah, Clement & Candice.


1R3! (not enthu -.-)


That's the plane. But it's much more nearer than this!


Are you imprisoned, nico?

Jacintha! (sp?)

Hi Kymberly, the nice & sweet girl!


And that's nico! :]

Me, Nico, Yc :D



From left to right: Me, Jacintha,Liangrong,YanCi, Darrensim, Nicolette :]

I don't remember taking this photo. Most probably taken during the campfire when all SLs were high :]
***Look at Eric! =X

Wanted to take photographs with the rest of SCs but all were busy. Well, probably next time. (If we have the chance to!)


Bye :]


{/Edit}[/Edit]