Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emotional

Emotional day.

Somehow, I feel ignorant of something; anything; everything. Be it outside or within me, myself. Being a nuisance might be one of my future career. Hopefully I woundn't care about others but instead, know more about me. Yes, me. Indeed, you might find it weird or funny but really, I dislike myself :] In some ways. Anyway, I'm just affected by my blog song (again!).

Off to Dhoby Ghaut to meet buyers :]

Goodbye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just came home! Today seems so carefree and crazy for me because I did plenty of shopping! (Who doesn't likes to shop?!) Went plaza sing with mummy, had our dinner and went to walk around. We saw MediaCorp Artistes there, Ponsak, Fiona Xie, 2 Michelle(s), Alan and LiGuoHuang (The Carlsberg gang). They're having some activities, (claim hongbaos etc) but all in all, they just wanted ask to purchase one carton of beer before participating in the activities. Cool.

After meeting the buyer ($$), we headed to Chinatown. That's where the crazy part comes in. It's filled with many many many people! It's almost like we've to wait 5mins to move one step. Pathetic isn't it? Bought the chinese niu year things, walking here and there. (It's really long for me since I've stepped into Chinatown,everything hasn't change much though.)

So, I'm quite tired now and I think I need to rest.
Byebye :]

**I shall upload the class chalet photos when I got them from Yc&Yq!