Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shopped whole day but bought nothing

The day.



Went out whole day but bought nothing.
I want to buy that dress! ):
Out whole day with Yc,Yq,Syl. Best part of the day with one question: "Can I buy this?" Laughed. Laugh as much as you want because it is really funny! Imagine a shopper came to your shop and asked for your permission... okay, I shall stop teasing yc :D
Bali Lane? Barley lane? Haji lane? Oh no, I've mixed up all of them. I'm so going to get back to Bugis Street and grab that dress! Chinese new year is like a few days away and I have not receive my dress that I've ordered online. This is bad. Speaking about CNY, I am so going to create atmosphere this year and be a happy chap before my school term starts :]
Saw something today and it's really appalling!
Going to read my best friend's girl now.
Goodbye! :]