Thursday, January 15, 2009

O levels result

L1R5 --> 15

Lol, was rather disappointed when I get back my results. I did better for prelims. Anyway, I should be going to TPJC. Hopefully can get in. My other choices will be temasek poly bah.

Class Chalet from 12Jan-14Jan was the best. Have plenty of fun. (even though many were discussing about which school to go) Mahjong the whole night on the first day till 7am then sleep. Won money $$.Amos is my shifu. Night walk around Changi would be one of the most scary thing in my whole life, esp walking past OCH. >< BBQ was alright, with some small games like muderer. (HAhahaha, realised many dunno how to wink!) Everyone doesnt trust me. I dun understand why! I thot I have an honest look. Haha. Card games on the second night + scary incident (amos's shoes appearing infront of the room doorstep out of nowhr!) Couldn't really sleep at 7am becus of that while everyone were snoring away. Therefore, I slept for about 4hrs in two days. :]
Lunched at a coffee shop, ate dimsum. Played the zhong ji mi ma. Cab home with SoonChuen & Trevor.

Finally reached home. Fever -.- Thus, got scolded by parents cus ate too much heaty food. (macdonalds' at midnight, bbq etc)

Now, got to read the whole book on JAE stuff. Before submitting my application form. Goodbye! :]