Friday, November 28, 2008

PROM NIGHT

Heyo! Prom was a blast last night, but i didn't enjoy myself. Well, I think spending $28 for the hair wasn't worth it. But.. well.. at least I did style my hair in a different way ;) Everyone was pretty&handsome last night, they did put in effort to make themselves look good :) I've got a serious headpain too (which is like ruin my whole night!), then I try to stop myself from being affected by the loud speakers which is like rather near me. Maybe it's time for me to exercise more, I dun wanna them or infact "her" to give me the "wow, you look ugly" look.

And definitely, after the chalet and the love calculation actually sort of motivated me. Okay, YQ you know what I'm talking about :) Maybe I'll wait after my bday is over before making any moves.

Back to prom night, I WON A LUCKYDRAW! :DDD It's a $30 voucher, at MUJI store (okay, I dunno whr it is) Yay!

So since prom is finally over, I've nothing to do now. Haha, maybe i should start to do some useful things like reading novels and study ;) (Like I'll do!) Anw, photos posted! :D


































There're somemore photos, will update again! :D
BYE :)