Friday, November 14, 2008

Shopping!

Hey yes ppl! On thurs, I went suntec city with aunt and sis again! Ate fishnco :D
Was still finding for my prom dress but to no avail :( Well.. there's surely a place that is suitable for me :) Went to have swensen ice cream after that! Gosh.. (I shuld be on diet ya?) okay then went to shop around and I bought quite a number of things ><


























:D

So today, I met up with Nico & Val at Wisma Atria. We walked to taka first for lunch [I ate one prata sausage] and then headed off to search for our prom clothes :) And we went heeren, wanted to go far east but we walked the wrong direction! Haha, then we did not go far east in the end. TOO FAR! But b4 that I spotted many tube dress at wisma Iseatan, so we went back there and try try try.. finally I found one suitable for me, and I bought it :D Okay, Im going parkway tmr to search for other neccessities x)
BYE :D