Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Table Tennis Chalet 08

Ohyeah ~ Table tennis chalet is fun :) Haha, and hey, this is the first time I didn't sleep at all! Believe me yeah! Cus my dark circles are like darker than before. LOL. Well, at the begining of the chalet, it wasn't that fun becus the guys dun give a damn on the BBQ stuff (it's normal right?) So GIRLS POWER was shown on that night, our jiaolian started the fire and we fan~fan~fan :) But you know, I just love to fan the charcoal hehe. Then that night, I was drenched becus I wanted to pour on Nigel instead he push the styrofoan towards me and I'm WET. Haha, but it's damn cool. Anw, although this could be the last time I see them, I got really close with the guy juniors becus of those cards and games o.o I love to play Charade with yq&ym! Super fun... yeah? :D And we went to the beach in the morning arnd 6plus and wow! The sea is soo blue, the sand is soo white! It's like heavenly ;D I luv that! And we played games with the guys, ice&water, dog&bone, pepsi-cola 123 (lack of childhood yeah?) But I really have lots of fun (:

Photos photos! <3






































Ignore me, I look so emo :O
Btw, tmr's PROM NIGHT :D