Saturday, February 23, 2008

Study study study



















Hello!(: I'm so damn motivated by sam, he's like prepared to take o lvls alrdy lorh lol. So, I'm gonna be like him and studystudystudy everyday until i become crazy :3 Yesterday's match is not good. How to say, we din win PL and in fact, lose all!! But it's alright since we will be out alrdy. Although that's our very last match in NgeeAnn ):

I don't really understand but I think I'm partly at fault for making her unhappy. After we've lost, I alrdy said sorry x10 times to her ut she's still moody maybe blaming me for that lousy skill. Perhaps there is other reason I dunno but never mind let her cool down first and I shall not be affected by that and will continue to STUDY!! ROAR :D

Going to Marine Parade library later to study with GaoYang (suppose to study with sam but he back out last min -.-) Fine and wadeva so jiayou to me :D Cus if I stay at home, I will be using computer instead of studying like now? Haha, so byebye(: