Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's/Heartbroken day


Hello! Happy Valentine's Day (: <3 Wish all loving couples to stay together forever(: Thankyou Gaoyang and Sam for the Valentine flowers :D Was very touched cus I dun have any ): And, Thankyou yanci, nicolette, yingqi, Valerie, Kimberly, Nurul, Sam, Nicholas and the other guys?(your lolipop) Your gifts are greatly appreciated. Thanks loads(: To Jessie, dun be sad or anything, get it over bah. Look forward to a better life (:

Anyway, besides Valentine's day, I also knew soemthing that really big news for me. I dunno why but I thought I have no feelings for him alrdy but when he said that he got a new gf, my heart hurts alot and started crying when talking to Jessie. Maybe this is really new to me. my first time though(: Haha, okay Im fine. Byebye(;