Monday, February 11, 2008

Mahjong((:

Hello!! Yay yesterday went to mahjong mahjong Lol. We are like short of one and was looking for ppl lah. Then spent whole afternoon calling ppl. Lol so call call call.. then end up we cancel cus cant find anyone. So, around 3.30pm, sam called and say trevor can make it so ..Hooray :D met trevor at katong mall busstopthen took cab and headed towards sam's hse! Omg, his house is really big -.- three-storey semi-detach o.o Lol, then nicholas came and we started playing lorh. Played many rounds and won the first 2 !! then they say I pro ^^ but i lost throughout after that and I lost the whole thing.. )): lousy me. Lol. Dinner-ed at dunman food court then reached home around 8 plus. Mahjong craze >.>

Lessons are boring!! Lol, I'm sorry but I shuld start working hard alrdy. Competition this wednesday, at dunman high school, against dunman high. Jiayou(: (im scared) Haha, will miss manymanymanymanymanymanymany lessons .. that's very bad):

Byebye :D