Monday, February 18, 2008

Doraemon!!(:

















Hello!!(: Omg, so happy, cus YingXian gave me a doraemon soft toy!! :D Haha, thankyouthankyou!! So I've got many doraemon soft toy alrdy, and I find it damn cute seriously ^^ Started off the day being 'quite' late to school as bus 12 is always so damn crowded and the nas students are not initiative by not moving in to the rear and the bus uncle did not shout at them and blahblahblah. SO everytime, there will be at least an adult scolding some sec1s for playing in the bus and not being considerate. Everytime, yes i mean everytime. Lol..so after the "boring" match against St Hildas, (Omg, the match Anglican against ChuengCheng is like WOW) we din stayed back to support the guys cus gotta study for tests tmr(x Paiseh.

So Susanna went to meet her friends at tampines, YingQi and XiaoZhu went back. So, YingXian,Sylvia,YouMing,YanCi and me went to the BK at eastpoint to study(: Haha.. dunno quite happy today. At first cant study anything cus keep on talking and talking and talking then YingXian left alrdy, we started camwhoring. Hehe, YouMing took alot of our candid shots and turn out to be UGLY! Then I finally manage to do some notes on geog b4 I went home and now here I am blogging :D

Hope that we can win Anglican and PL xD Jiayou!! I'm going to study geog now~ Hoho:D Oh, and I think that I'm attracted to doraemon and hello kitty :] Byebye~~(: