Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TMD!!


Hello people(: I'm going to be nice first. Umm, lessons as per normal, maybe im alrdy in the damn holiday-newyear mood alrdy so no mood to study at all!! So was sleepy and tired all time except for PE (duh) we played captain's ball and this is the first time Im so enthu lah. LOL so Hanxiang scratched me, nicolette hit me, and many people "injured" LOL soso this time's captain ball is nice (:

Lunch at tmart food court, tomyam soup! Omg, i dun like tomyam soup de, but i tried b4 yingqi's one so im in love with it. sort of. Haha, and we're suppose to reach sunsport at 3.30pm and end up we reached there at 5pm -.- wad the hell lah!! Damn fong who FORGOTTEN to book the bus and we have to travel there on our own. Which is liek bloody hell &$%&^($#@)%&^!!!! Wasted our last trainig before competition!! Oh competition is most probably next wed if I'm not wrong and omgomgomg I'm so sad lah. Got trail "match" tpday then I was very nervous so I played BADLY! I wonder how I'm gonna face the real match ): Boohoo! Shit fong who din do anything and thinks that he did alot. Everything push to Mr Lim. WTF lah. Today forgot to book bus. If he forgot to book bus when we got competition, who is he going to push the blame to? damn it. Our match is like at Dunman High which is like at Buona VIsta?!? Omg that's like so far. darn im using vulgars again. Chinese New Year is like left 2 days or so. So better say some good words. Gong xi fa cai :D

Haha, omgomg feelings... unable to describe. Confuse... Lalalala. Okay, hope to study for common test on this weekend (which is most likely impossible) and Byebye to all!(: