Friday, August 22, 2008

She lost, I've lost too

Oh no. She has lost to ZhangYiNing this time round. Not so lucky is she? Haha but it's alright, the scores were like super close. She's great :) hmm, yesterday's my very first E.Maths paper and well, i can manage them. But only bits of questions here and there can't do. haha. So today's E.Maths paper2 is like ... (I dunno what to say) wait till results are back :D

I think it is better to study in class after school (for me) Best environment compared to my home. Gosh, like banging here and there becus of those building of houses.

Eh, when ppl quarrel, they came close to you. When thet're fine, they forget about you.










Nicolette: I dun feel any stress for prelims this time. I dunno why.
Me: Huh? I'm very stress leh.

Well, I should have a kit kat yah? (have a break) LOL

Byebye. (going to study in library tmr, i guess)