Monday, August 25, 2008

Feng Tian Wei

Heyo! Social Studies was alright cus came out two themes which I've studied. And for A.maths, hmm .. I seriously cant do the first qn. I wasted alot of time thinking how to do. In the end still cant do, well forget it. But when I asked Nicolette for the solution, it was super easy. (5marks have flown away) But rest of the qns were alright. Haha, went to airport with YingQi and Cheryl after school!

We (me and cheryl) were like crazy about FengTianWei and Yq was.. crazy about a SAILOR. LOL. So we waited quite long for them to come out, and there were many reporters + camera men+ newspaper reporter. Haha and Yq was being interviewed by a chinese reporter. (Hey, look out for Yq's comment on newspaper!) Saw quite a number of ex-nasians there and we're like the only ones wearing school uniform :) When they came out, we can't take photos of them! The reporters were like crowding around and we can't go near them. Sadly, they left in a short while. Decided not to go raffles as it'll most likely be the same situation like in airport. (TianWei is super cute+cool+pretty) Hey I'm stating the facts. Yq says she has got a nice complexion :)

After the sweating and taking of photos, Cheryl went to find her friends while me and Yq went coffee bean to study. I cant study at all! Was thinking about the excitement just now and what to do after o's. so we chatted alot instead. Went home around 5plus. :) Well I've decided what to do after o's! Secret :D


Photos! They are not clear! I din bring my camera :(