Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feng Tian Wei

Hello(: Yesterday after the 3 boring lessons, I rushed to SiMei for maths tuition. On my way home on bus, I saw the TV showing LeeJiaWei playing live against S.Korea. She had lost, which was somehow quite surprising. Nevertheless, she managed to hold one point by winning the doubles. Haha, and I can tell you that Feng Tian Wei is really cool! Her swift actions plus being calm had led to Singapore gaining the first Olympics medal in 48 years. I was really attracted to her (trying to stop myself from being a les) Especially her last match against the rather cute S.Korea player, my whole family was sitting infront of the TV cheering&yelling. And the most weird thing is that there were 2 red cards sent out o.o Amazingly, Singapore won with a score of 3-2. Feng Tian Wei won last match last game 10-9. LOL

I should try and stop watching Olympics and concentrate more on my studies, paperspaperspapers, must try to finish them as soon as possible.

Anyway, just watched a LIVE 100m Butterfly Men, Michael Phelps won again :D 7 gold medals :)

Bye!!