Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to studies.

Hey, I'm still having the "Olympics mood", which means ..? No mood to study ): LOL. Actually not really, becus I was really really attracted by FengTianWei, although se lost but she lost with a score of 1-3, which is really good. Who are they? Top of the world mans :) Hohoho, Ftw Ftw Ftw. :D But she has a sad background though. Alright, maybe I shall stop saying about her, everyone will get bored.

So back to studies, loads and tons of papers. Manage to finish most of them but definitely not all as more are coming. Maybe from now on I should study in class after school, nice environment. (God, Mrs Lim is really good :D ) But prelims are like alrdy this thursday, so maybe I will not do that well for that cus not enough time ! Crap, I should have started earlier (but no use saying these now) And most importantly, we still have to do CME project when our prelims are in this week. That's really funny. Writing testimonial now, and I have no idea what to write. Seriously, I have no acadaemic achievements at all. All I can say is perhaps about SC, table tennis and maybe all those CIP stuff. Lol.

E.maths on thursday and friday. I haven started SS revision which is on next mon or tues. (I dunno) So, I guess I'll just suffer for about a month or so and I will be freed!! :D Jiayou.

Bye :)



























We don't look alike right?


























Snapshot in car :D