Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chinese O level result

Ohgosh, guess what, I did'nt do well for my O level chinese! This is bad, terribly bad. It affects my mood which disheartens me ): But anyway, still somehow satisfied. Because of the distinction for oral. Well, now after getting back our Chinese results, everyone found out the importance of oral. It can really pull your grades up. (especially soonchuen) Another important upcoming exam tommorrow, the English O level oral. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure if I can do well and score distinction which I'm hoping for. HuiHui's advice: Be confident! Yes, that's what I should be when speaking to the examiners because I'll always give them a feeling of "nervous". Even if it's our school teacher. Plus, this time round is 2 examiners. I will be really stress ): Furthermore, I'm the last candidate. The examiners will be so tired and my speaking is not fluent. What should I do? Crap.


Oh, many people watched the Olympics including me :D Michael Phelps, my idol! He has like won 8 gold medals! (if I'm not wrong) And, this time round is my very first time that I've watch a FULL soccer match. (Quite boring but I like the atmosphere when someone almost scored) Haha, right. Still prefer to watch swimming :)

(Off to practice my oral)
Bye :D