Friday, March 14, 2008

Pizza and Brownie




Hello! A.maths lesson wasn't that boring cus we're learning a new chapter :] teehee. Rushed back home and bathe and get ready to go Orchard ^^ Aunty brought us there and we ate California Pizza + the Ice cream Brownie which cost $8.50 $_$ lol. Shopping spree(: Bought qutie alot of things ya. But the only thing that upset me is that no one accompanying me to watch step up 2!! Cus Val and Yq going to watch today and I cant make it. Boohoo. But, Rb watching with me :D haha so nice right? He watching tmr leh. Lalala, Sat will be a studying day. A serious STUDY! Wed, thurs and friday is not productive!

Thurs : I DINT STUDY. ROAR D:
Jessie lah, she called me then went to nic house.. and you know, mahjong -.- walao lost $5 ++ lah. Sian, seriously, I'm gonna study on weekends(: If I dun, I can go bang the wall.

Bye :D