Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Amaths day(:

Hello! Woke up at 7am and rushed to 201 Mcdonald's to have a nice breakfast with friends(: Had A.maths lesson from 8.45am to 10am (which I'm glad that tutor taught me alrdy if not I wun be able to understand what Ms tiong is teaching) then rushed to simei for A.maths tuition from 10.15am to 12.15pm. Lol, it's A.maths day today. Meet Susanna at Tmall for lunch and I was late. Utterly sorry): Had Ajisen and stroll round before going back to school for training. There's no table for us to play and I feel so bad for taking the juniors' table. Haha, forget it stopped playing and Susanna and me went to fetch YingXian at 201 bus stop cus it's raining[: On the way, we met Mrs Aw outside the general office and I dunno suddenly feel like taking photo with her so went to ask her. Tada!! SO happy and Mr Ong took for us(: She's really a nice-sweet-caring-elegant-pretty vice principal :D Was totally soacked wet and umbrellas were of no use! Boo, and studied in school. [ seriously I dun really like Ms Gan cus of many many many things that happen.. but who cares? I'm gonna graduate soon :D ]

Let me post my planning here kay? :D
Thursday - 13 March 2008
Morning -> A.maths homework + Trigonometry revisions
Afternoon -> Revision on Sec 3 Physics
Evening -> rest luh ;)
Night -> English Letter writing + English practices

Hope to complete everything and stop slacking! Wake up wake up..Haha, will end my post here, Byebye((: