Friday, March 21, 2008

Photos :D


















Hello! It has been a great day yesterday. The morning event was okay, because of the fan. Haha :D I'm so envy of those prize winners.. Arghh, when can I ever get up on stage and get that freaking prize. Lol, next year.. I will be attending the night one, (hopefully) Last year and this year I've been the prize table person there and had been seeing the medals for the 7,8&9 distinctions + the special awards. And, really wish to get one of those next year(: Definitely.

:D

Anyway, yesterday may be our last chance wearing the SC blazer which is so mermorable. Took plenty of photos and YanCi and I were very happy which I dunno why. However, I've wasted my afternoon because Sylvia and I went to slack. Sorry Sylvia): I shouldn't waste your time. Went to tmall at first to had our breakfast then after long discusson,we decided to go tampines safra for bowling :] Bus-ed there and yeah, quite fun(: We din play much. Only two games (short of cash).

Later on, the night event was like.. tiring!! Because we were wearing the court shoes and pain pain pain. And on top of that, the speakers, Mr Chua and The Guest of Honour spoke alot! Then YanCi and I were like going in and out. Finally, the prize presentation period had arrived. We went up and tell you what, I was trying to bear my laughter until the whole thing ends cus it's way too funny! Not sure, maybe not so funny but at that point of time, I feel like bursting into laughter! So, when that ends, I went home after awhile and realise I've got blisters ): It hurts, ouch!!

Din't study at all today, I'm feeling guilty. Will study with friends tomorrow (if they are willing to) and hopefully i will not waste my precious time again because, next week we'll be having four test :]

Byebye(: