Monday, March 17, 2008

food

Heyoo! It's a Monday today(: I dint get enough sleep last night not becus I'm nervous of the school reopen, (like what I'm always like in primary school) but it's becus I watched too many dramas and I cant sleep cus I din do anything other than eating and watching tv ):

I really think that the Green Movement Fashion Show is useless. I mean it's good to use these to promote environment friendly, but I think asking the rep to stand infront of the whole upper sec is overboard. However, I will still be environment friendly though cus I'm a good girl and want to save the Earth!! :D

And oh gosh, JJ Lin looks nerd when he's in his teens!! Lol, was watching S-POP. My, his curry-puff head makes me have a bad impression x) Hey, I'm not the sort of people who judge a book by its cover kay! I just find him funny, luckily he looks nicer now :]

Okay eveyrone, look at the picture below O.O
























Are you tempted?

Bwahahahaha :3
BYE :D