Sunday, September 25, 2011

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on


Appearing to be strong on the surface, telling everyone "I'M ALRIGHT :D". Faking to smile all day. Behaving like I don't mind everyone's action. It was tough. Really, I feel like I'm suffocating and I have enough. From now on, I have decided to close the door in my heart. Please ... don't put me on the spot, by helping me to stay away from me. I would want to be alone. Teardrops will never dry up and I don't wish to spread them to you.
I will always remember how he left us, the scene that will retain in my memory for years. He did not bid us farewell, just saying "they're here". He smiled and grabbed our hands & lost his conscious minutes later. The months & days that we have been rushing through & fro from home to hosp. The kind of strength & determination that I can't believe I actually had because all I think of was wanting to accompany him till he recovers, which is otherwise. The times when he was in hosp & keep asking us if we were afraid, and giving us the look that he was at his wits end. When we were doing nothing but crying for help as his heart beat was hike up to 180bpm (a normal human heart rate is around 70bpm) As well as the last image of him when he was lying at the coffin. All these were bad yet only memories left with him.

FUCK.

The second week of work is starting to get a little bored because I've learnt most of the things in the first week. Most of the time I would be reading newspaper or answering phone calls. Around 10 more weeks to go!

If only I lived an ordinary life like them ...

I love liquor chocolates!

Snacks available @workplace (How to go on diet?)

Hot chocolate ~

BK Double Shot breakfast (Y)
Snapshot at work (:


Sometimes memories are better forgotten. Sometimes they’re not, but over time you seem to lose them. But sometimes, even though some memories are too hard to even bear, you want to hold on to the BAD and the GOOD memories. cause in the end, you realize there was a reason for all that misery, that it resulted in happiness.