Friday, September 16, 2011

No longer the same


Happy Birthday to my beloved Daddy!

My Daddy's last birthday cake

It happened so fast that we didn't cherish the last moments together...

I shall give a brief update on my internship.
Working at City Development Ltd is great! I was posted to the Sales/Marketing Dept and to be more precise, I'm working under the sales division. In the beginning, I was rather upset about my job scope because it requires me to travel from place to place, to different show flats. I thought I would be stationed at the HQ office doing some admin job. However, after three days of working, I totally love my job! I was able to see a greater picture of the whole company and pushing sales was unexpectedly fun! I was also able to visit to high-end condominiums (my daddy condos, so I'm aiming to buy condo in the future!) such as One Shenton & Cliveden. My supervisors and colleagues are also very nice and friendly to me. I believe my dad has been blessing and watching over me. I hope to continue such positive experience and attitude in work. Fighting! :)

Exam results are out today! I received the TP message at 11.11am SHARP (good sign?)
I was so happy with my results!


TO DADDY,
I DID IT & I HOPE I'VE MADE YOU PROUD.
I'LL CONTINUE TO WORK HARDER FOR MY LAST SEMESTER & AIM TO FURTHER MY STUDIES AT LOCAL UNIVERSITY. ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T PRESENT TO YOU MY GRADES PERSONALLY, I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE LOOKING AT ME & SMILING WIDELY. I'VE ALSO BEEN A GOOD GIRL BY SPENDING VERY LITTLE; DOING HOUSE CHORES; CONTROLLING MY TEMPER; PUTTING EXTRA CARE FOR FAMILY; GOING OUT LESS OFTEN. I THINK YOU CAN SEE IT YOURSELF THOUGH. I'LL DO MUCH BETTER AND MAKE YOU EVEN MORE PROUD OF ME. JUST WANT TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN... AND I MISS YOU A LOT.
WITH LOVE, YUNJEN(小女儿).

Some pictures of Cliveden @ Grange:


It looks so magnificent!

Cylinder/Circular -shaped Condo, specifically designed showroom unit

I just love the bedroom!
Camwhoring while waiting for clients! ^^