Wednesday, September 07, 2011

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

meet my YURI!♥

I shall update about what has happened for my past few days..

Exams officially ended on 2nd Sept, Friday. The last paper (event management) was a killer to me. I wasn't really prepared for such tough paper. Well, only myself to be blamed. But the Managerial Accounting paper was a breeze! Everyone could do it without cracking their brains.. so I guess there'll be moderation? Shall not set too high hopes for myself.

After our last paper, we finally decided to go for our long awaited YUM CHA BUFFET. We have been talking about it for so long (around proj period?) and food has been our top priority topic! And yes, we waited and waited and waited till 3pm before we start our scrumptious feast. The dim sum there were absolutely delectable. We never fail to enjoy our every bite with some exceptions. I guess my favourites were xiaolongbao, pan-fried dumplings, egg tarts, chives dumplings and carrot cake. You should try them if you're there and you're a chives-lover! And of course we ordered more than what we could eat cus it's a buffet!! Thus, we started playing the guessing the password? (zhongjimima) I lost twice and have to gorge down additional egg tart & mango prawn fritters :(

Photos Credit: Priscilla @auntyfong

While waiting for the buffet to start.

We ordered a lot more than these..

Footing the bill!

There were actually more appealing food photos but they were locked inside shir lyn's camera. Yes, she didn't upload the photos! Oh well, post them next time then. After the buffet, we went to play pool with bloated tummy. It has been a few years since I last played. And I was a terrible player booohoooo.
Bris, the professional player in action!

Camwhoring with Pris cus we're too lousy :O

So basically I've started my one week plus break before the start of my SIP. I still yet to receive any phone calls for interview. WHY. I really hope I got into some good company with higher pay & friendly colleagues & good boss & near to my house & ... PLEASE!

Anyway recently I've been going out so often and spent too much. So I guess I'll save my earnings from SIP to pay for my own expenses and necessities like my bus fare. No more shopping I hope.

Exam results are releasing on 16 sept! Why on this day?