Sunday, September 11, 2011

Every moment is an experience


Yes, I'm posted to City Developments Ltd ! In the beginning when I knew about this company, I was fretting over what kind of company is this because it seems to be some construction company. It is located in town- Raffles Place, which means that I need not travel for long hours to work everyday! The pay is rather low maybe due to the current economy but the worst thing is that I'll be having my internship ALONE. There isn't any other tp interns going to work with me .... :( So I guess I'll be some lonely shit there, working and eating alone? Regardless, I'll try to stay positive & make friends there. (hope daddy blessed me with good & nice colleagues!)

I Google-d and search for some info about this company. It is actually a real estate development organisation, as well as hotel ownership and management and facilities management. It has a long history, starting since 1963. So below is the organisation chart of CDL:


This is their headquarter building. I'll most likely be working here.

Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to SIP or rather, feeling nervous>excited. 3 months of SIP isn't long but still around a quarter of year. Let's hope everyone enjoys their attachment and do their best!

There's another Volkswagen showroom again yesterday. But it was so much different from the first one that I've worked at. In terms of ... the crowd. Yesterday was (how should I put it) tiring not because of overworked but tired of waiting for the time to pass! The showroom was considered a failure (to me) because there's a lack of advertising and promoting on launching the new car. They insist that it was because of the poor economy and the car is too expensive. But anyway despite the pathetic number of visitors, we still carry out our task well! Besides the fact that we kept eating the snacks that are intended for the customers hehe ^^


Camwhore w Pris again (I'm wearing her fake specs!)

Group photo after work.

Days after days ...

everyone owns a smartphone (iphone/bb/samsung) now.
I couldn't afford it because now we need to use our remaining wisely.
My dearest sister is even thinking of dropping out of uni because of money.
When my friend's dad sent me home, I always remember the days my dad always came to fetch me home when I was working till late midnight or sending me to school.
I feel terrible because it seems to be everyone having a loving father except me.
If my dad was still around, I'm sure I'll be the same as others.
Why am I so different from others?