Tuesday, July 05, 2011

You're the only one that has to live your life.

Working at Volkswagen

Thanks to Priscilla, I got to work at Volkswagen showroom for a day. At least I get to earn some pocket money ^^ The experience was great though it was my first time working at such places. I don't really like to work F&B now (contradicting because I worked at Pastamania for around 2 years!) but this job wasn't so tiring like other work. I need not serve drinks to them but only clear those wine glasses, and also serve small portions of food in the VIP room. I didn't get to take photos of the food but they were really nice in terms of appearance and taste. And definitely get to know awesome colleagues there :)



Camwhoring before starting work!

Group photo!

Last weekend Brother booked out from camp and mommy brought us to 'JingLong Seafood Restaurant' nearby my house at Bedok. We ordered chilli crab which is so much better than the butter crab we ate at Malacca. The food is a little salty but overall still great. I remember the last time we celebrated Daddy's birthday was also at this restaurant, really brings back many memories..


Chilli Crab ! (Mantou not here but it's nice too)

Toufu with fried turnip (It's the best toufu I've eaten, seriously)

Coffee Pork Ribs! (Nothing special but better than eating sweet & sour pork, hate that dish!)