Friday, July 29, 2011

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live

Bubble Bubble Bubble POP!

Projects + Presentations + Tests + Exams. Everything is so packed! And I'm kind of upset because I think we didn't do very well for our projects. We can do better, but we choose not too. None of us were really committed, and shirk responsibility if possible. I mean, although I know what to do for projects and criteria etc, that was because I attended lectures, listen in tutorials and analyse the project. Nobody is born smart. It's whether you want to put in effort or not. If you just simply say, "I don't know how to do it", you're telling me "You're don't want to do it"
Since poly year 1, I've been grouped with different team members and what I can say is that this semester is the best group I have so far. But I hope it can still be better if we did our own part, work together and pace with time. Let's be more responsible next semester. I apologise for my attitude if offended in any way.
I still love you girls: Bris, Shir & Pris!

NAPFA Test on Monday was bad because I only got silver. And the system recorded my results wrongly, so I FAILED . Okay, they edited my results alrdy cus I complaint to them! :P
From what I know, my results are ... Sit-up: 35, Standing Broad Jump: 169cm (THEY RECORD 69cm! Hello? My height is 165cm okay!) Incline Pull-up: 18, Shuttle Run: 11.5s, Sit & Reach: 44cm and finally 2.4km run: 16.11mins. Lousy results I know, but considering the fact that I didn't exercise for one year plus!

My diet planning hasn't been going well because I keep gorging down food and I didn't exercise. Mommy keeps buying snacks home and I couldn't resist. Because I'm not vegetarian already, I started craving for meat. Arghhh! And now, I'm going to post more FOOD photos which explains my weight-gain. Unacceptable!



Best tomato soup w garlic bread! <3

Abit turn-off but this is my brother's artwork! (:

Love the dessert from Jack's Place

This is damn good! If only they have 1-for-1 offer every time!

Blueberry tarts @ Volkwagen showroom. Really taste good! Best tarts ever!

Baked salmon by Mommy. She's really good in cooking, should have a cooking journal for her!
& post all her food here.
Baked potato. YUMMY :D

See why I gained weight? This is like the one-third of what I've been eating these few weeks. :/

I'm going to post some emotional posts soon. Need to rant everything off my mind...