Friday, July 01, 2011

True love stories never have endings.

@Mensa

I finally found time to update my blog. I just submitted my two individual assignments today, but I didn't do it wholeheartedly. I know I'll regret but well, what's done cannot be undone. Like I mentioned, the whole week is really hectic. Although my week ain't as screwed up like others - forgot school starts at what time; stayed up 24hrs rushing projects; totally no time for leisure moments. It was still quite stressful kay! Anyway you can visit to my Children's Museum blog that I did for Event Management, spent a lot of effort doing!

However, this week was also a good week for me too. Because 3 tests that we've received, I did unexpectedly well. I was really happy for myself but on the other hand, feeling so upset because how I wish I could convey this good news to daddy. I really miss him :'(

I dreamed of daddy last night: We (mom,sis & me) were on our way to Malaysia via SingLong Express Bus. Right after we passed the customs, we saw some familiar figure passed by. Sis & I turned back and saw my dad & mom. (I know there were 2 moms in my dream ... but dreams are always weird!) My dad looks really healthy and real, when he saw us, he asked: "Why are you girls here??" Without hesitation, I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. The end.

I feel sorrowful .

Sorry for the emotional post.

Germany Cadbury is so much nicer than Singapore Cadbury :)

I ♥ CHOCOLATES!