Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Despite the hardwork..


Despite the hardwork..


Look at me mugging for mid-sem tests.


Ohgoddammit. The 2 midsem papers so far are tough. Even though I studied quite hard for this timee. Double booooos. And not to mention, I will fail for my psychology test. The though of it really makes me feel like .... banging my head against the wall. (But for the sake of the wall, I shall not damage it. )


WORSE, someone just told me a BAD news. Which really dampens my mood :( Don't feel like studying and continuing for the rest of my papers.


2 weeks break after midsem tests. It's gonna be a great;exciting;wondeful break, fun-filled with econs proj, ob proj, bus stats proj, psycho proj and marketing proj! (Woooo, sound so exciting isn't it?) Ofcus, plus outings with wonderful classmateys and bestie-friends. :D


Seriously, I can't wait till x'mas celebration! ♥




Nicee coffeee.



The hardworking V.




Mysterious love-letter.




From Santaaa??