Friday, December 11, 2009

Fucking mistake!

What are your eyes for?

Seriously, if you can't even intrepret the word, how are you going to do well?

Last paper today and my 12marks flew away. I'm freaking stupid to intrepret the question wrongly. Why am I so dumb? So what if I've studied so hard. This time round my grades will definitely fall, for sure.

Well, becus of that I was rather bad mood right after the test and I really wish to go home. But then, since we've alrdy decided to go out today, I shall not be a bad girl and back out last min. I totally didnt regret going out today cus I've so much fun and laughter.

Bugis + fareast= Spend alot.

The funny thing is that we waited for bus 7 at the busstop twice before we realise there isn't bus 7. Another cool thing that happen is that we're mentioning about henry cus we saw his cap and the next thing we saw is henry and his gf. (:

Town with sis again tmr after ob make-up lesson. :D

I shall not be affected by this test and will work hard for my projs!

(: