Saturday, December 26, 2009

Outings! <33


Marina Barrage & X'mas Outings.


Smile(:



Picnic with 4r2.





What a nice weather to picnic that day! No sunny; no rainy :D We spent our time taking arty photos and some guys spent their time figuring how to fly kite. The aero-kite was successfully flying due to our great pilot, jansen, and his co-pilot, ME! (nah jking, I can't fly kite)

The food was nice and I was super shocked that they bought me a belated birthday cakee! ((:



THANKS LOADS PPL!! ♥♥



Let's have another gathering real soon. :3




Alvin&kawaiii

Our kite!


X'MAS ♥

Unable to describe the fun&laughter we had that day. Esp when we're all resting at starbucks + the exchanging of gifts (: (But i think is better to set a theme for our gifts right?) :P

Anyway, orchard is really flooded with people and people spamming their cameras. But I can feel the xmas festive atmosphere! :)

Belated Merry Christmas! ♥


I had enough fun this hols. I should get back to my study mood. Haha projects projects projects! School reopening next week! ):