Friday, November 27, 2009

Val ~

I miss them ♥




Okay, you've no idea how much I miss secondary school life. Although I'm satisfied with the so-boring-yet-relax poly life, I want those days back! :( While having dinner at fishnco w Val, we're like 怀念ing secondary life lah. Those stupid but funny actions/jokes our classmates made.


Argh.. and after those chattings, I realised I'm like not studying hard enough lorh. Compared to those jc ppl's workload, ours are like (nothing). *sigh* I really wish I could be as hardworking as them.


Nevertheless, studied a little bit of marketing and psychology today with joc & cheryl. :) I wish to keep on studyingg~~~ Anyway, I spent ALL my money alrdy. )): I'm waiting for my payday which falls on 30thNov. 3 more days! But then can only spend them after my mid-sem test which is like on 11dec?


Goodnight. ♥