Friday, May 09, 2008

Singing <3






























Hello(: Today went to mac for breakfast. Kena scolded for being late -.- Then headed towards school to do the less than 1 hr NE Quiz. Quite boring ya, and after that, all dunwan to go out so just went nicolette's house and slack abit(:

While on my way home, I have no reason why I suddenly cry. It's just flow down my face and fortunately there aren't many ppl on the bus. (That's so weird for being so emotional suddenly LOL) I've just remembered HuiTing asking me to join them singing today. Hooray, I have programme today :] Reached home, get change and off I go to SING. Zao xia alot mans x3 There are so may songs to sing. But we have not enough time. So just too bad ):

I'm so tired and sad now o.o No idea why. Haha, although Midyr is over, we shuldn't play too much(: I want to shop though. Haha. Who wants to shop tmr? Ask me :D

Byebye :]