Thursday, May 29, 2008

Questions o.o

1) What are you doing now?
Chatting with friends online :D
2) What do you want the most now ?
Good Results (LOL sound so..) okay, maybe have fun with friends :]
3) Who is the person you trust most ?
My Parents only! [ not my siblings cus they always tell my parents my secret :( ]
4) Do you think you have enough confidence ?
No..! I need confidence.
5) Do you want to score well in all your tests?
Yeap(:
6) Do you believe seeing a rainbow after the rain ?
Yup, becus the raindrop act as the prism, and when there's sunlight, it will form seven colours (wow. I can actually rmb)
7) What is your goal for this year ?
Score single digit for O'level
8) What do i usually do when i am at home?
Watch television and use computer.
9) If GOD are there to grant all of you a wishes , what do you guys wan?
Give me all the loves.
10) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half ?
Nice, romantic. ( Who doesnt wants? x] )
11) What feeling do you hate most ?
When I'm feeling down. LOL
12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yup, definitely.
13) Do you believe in god ?
Not sure :x
14) What do you think is most important of your life ?
Family <3
15) Who do you hope to be always there for you ?
Boyfriend lah.
16) Who is your bestfriend ?
Many, i think.
17) Who cares for you the most ?
Not sure.
18) Do you want that special someone of yours to be by your side now ?
Yup :D
19) Who makes you smile when you are down ?
Not many, but there are(: [Okay, I'm not answering to the question]
20)Do you have enough sleep?
Yup, I slept at 10pm + everyday(:

Okay, YingXian wnated me to do this quiz :D
And, I think I will fail compre if I answer in this way. Hehe.