Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LALA(:

























Yo!! *SMILE*

Went out to shop on Saturday with Val :3 Lovely!! I was late becus she was early. Lol, went to lunch at Fish & Co [just love that place] Gotten a apple malt candy and it's so sticky and hard ): But taste nice(: Bought my slippers like finally? Lol. And it was very nice and valerie kept saying the Billabong word is so outstanding. Haha(: And it has been so long since i ate mint ice cream. So refreshed!! :D

Okay, today is a darn boring day): Spend 3hrs with Mdm Goh just on 理解测验 [like as if we're weak in that] Although I'm not strong in that but I think we shuld spend more time on 理解问答 and of course with good tchers -.-
And one more thing, Mr Fong will be teaching us Composition, hahaha. Yq was like saying "I think I'm gonna fail that" So mean! But I think that way too(:

I'm so bored at home!! x) Bye