Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mid YEar Results

Hi(: I'm blogging. I will not upload photos in this post cus i think i've uploaded too many recently x) Lol.

Today's chinese lesson is way better than ytd's. I wan SunTao laoshi! She's good in teaching and she can make the class quiet. Lol plus, she's pretty(: But, Mr.Wang Qiang is not good in teaching. He's like toking to himself. Haha, but I'm paying attention kay!

Ohyah, gotten back our draft results slip this morning and I was quite disappointed in myself. With my current mid year results, I dun think I'll get to any of the neighbouring jcs :/ crap but that doesnt matter, work harder(: It's just mid yr only (",)
And, Mr Alvin Tan is very good, he encourages his students :D Nice nice! However, I din score well for physics. In fact, I've only gotten C5. Omg, that's like down alot? Will report my results soon after I get back the real report book :]

Anyway, I'm going to save money starting from today onwards..!! No joking lol.

Byebye :D