Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Sylvia!

[edit]

Happy Birthday Sylvia!



Ohhh, sylvia is one year older than me! Haha, granny. Oops! Anyway, hope you like the cupcakes. Hehe. Urgh, I want the photos lah, Miss Foo. ): GO fix your laptop asap! :D


Thanks for uploading the photos girl! (:
Ohyes, spent my day w sylvia at CashStudio on her bday! :D Headed to pastamania after that cus actually got a little surprise for but she ruined it .. lol! And she thought becus I was missing .. okay nvm. Anyway she ate alot! :D


Didn't know that the team bought for cody & sylvia bday cake. It's chocolate peppermint okay, my fav! But then .. seems like not many appreciate it. It tastes goood! :)


Vampire Knight is .... awesome! I started reading the manag one day cus I was .. bored? Then after reading a few chapters I find it quite appealing so I went to watch the anime. :) Heheh. Going off to watch again!


Bye.


♥♥♥


[/edit]