Monday, September 28, 2009

another day

What can I say..
Some latest updates.


Finally get to rest for a few days after being a workaholic for the past few weeks. Pay out soon, I can see $$$. But then again, need to spend money on my bus concession & phone & clothes. Oh fyi, I bought a new phone alrdy :D Yay.


Ohyes, for the past few weeks, I realised nowadays kids are much more polite than teenagers/adults. Cus while I was working yesterday or the day before, I came across a mother bringing 2 kids for dinner. There's this ultra-duper cute girl, about 1yr old and her brother about 5-6yrs old? This mother was busy taking care of the little girl and to me, I think she somehow neglected the boy. Then as I served the food to thhis boy, he stared up and me, and I smiled back. Then I was really surprised to hear him saying, " Thankyou very much." Alright, maybe it may seem okay or common to some of you cus saying these words are simple and easy. However, I came across many other different customers and realised teenagers don't say thankyou & they wouldn't even look at you which I think is impolite or rather, rude. I still think that little boy is very polite, he'll be an intelligient guy in the future! (:


Anyway, one of my seniors told me something which I think will be helpful to me in the future or, present too. Although he claims that he has little experience in it, he sounded that he has been through alot. I've think about it and have make a decision. Hopefully it goes smoothly...



In 2&half hours time I'll have to leave for training.
I am.. tired.