Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Many things that happened!

Happy Birthday JiaJie(:




So many things happened during this holiday. (Although I still got more than a month of hols) Don't jealous kay?(: I'll try to work more & more & more. Cus, I need $$. Training resumed last fri and very little people went. I was a little lazy too xP

Anyway, spent most of my days working lorh. And it wasn't tired at all, infact it was funnnnn. Becus.. of the staff there? Yeah maybe (:

Well, I was in a dilema though. I realised I'm always the one asking you questions, telling you how's my day, whispering secrets to you. You're always the listener, I'm the speaker. Till now, I don't know much about you & I think you don't even give a damn. I wonder if I'm a friend to you, or just a company to keep you entertained. Yes, I was disappointed. Or I should say heartbroken. There's some thing I need to tell you personally.

Another thing, I think I've fallen .... ((:

Byee.